Power Signal Box Hürth-Kalscheuren
In this simulation of the Power Signal Box Hürth-Kalscheuren you have to make quick and good decision to keep the trains running! In this station two junctions are weaved together.
This is the spot where the freight traffic is diverted from the passenger traffic for the Rhine Counties and the Ruhr District. Also the Eifel Line diverts here for Gerolstein.
The station has an intensive amount of traffic and two level crossings need to be open at some time as well. You'll also see some local switching/shunting for the local chemical industry.
Click on the image for a larger view
- Multiplayer (Dispatcher Centre to operate a panel with more than one signaller)
- Detailed simulation of a Power Signal Box of the German type Sp Dr S 60
- Exact copy of the ZNP801 train number indicator operating system
- Digitale train discriptors
- 36 points/turnouts, 57 signals
- 91 track sections
- 162 possible routes.
A track plan is available as a single page or multi-page to print out and connect together.
System Requirements :
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32 or 64 bit
- 512MB RAM memory
- 200MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
- 1.2 GHz processor
The simulation CAN run on older computers, though we encourage to have
- 2GB RAM Memory
- 2GHz multi-core CPU
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. Though we encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience. For optimal results, you might consider having a wide screen monitor. Ideally you would have more than one monitor available.
Microsoft .Net Frame work
The simulation uses the Microsoft .NET Framework. If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
Here you can find a free demo-version