Signalling Centre Wuppertal-Oberbarmen
You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
Because this simulation is very complex and is part of a larger platform in development, we would like to keep intensive contact with our customers and offer each user the latest version available. It is therefore that registration and use of the license key is obligatory.
The Power Signal Box of Wuppertal-Oberbarmen is located in the narrow valley of the Wupper river. It is the largest signal box between Cologne/Düsseldorf and Hagen. There is a pretty complex mix of long distance, regional and local passenger trains, as well as a whole load of freight trains.
Click on the image for a larger view
Features of the Wuppertal-Oberbarmen simulation:
- Contains the area between Wuppertal Central Station, Remscheid and Hagen Central Station.
- Automatic Route Setting System partly available for the Commuter Line (S-Bahn Stammstrecke)
- 15 time table points are included.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel including all buttons!
- Nummernstellpult (numerical entry) with shortcuts and preset routes.
- Selbstblock 60 and Zentralblock-Systems for block operations
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Ausfahrensperrenmelder (Exit Lock indicators)
- Mittelweichen (middle switches) and Mittelweichengruppentaste
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
Program and documentation is in English.
Some data of the Signalling Centre Wuppertal-Oberbarmen:
- 1531 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 200 signals
- 160 switches/points/turnouts
- 352 track sections (155 km network length in total)
- 6520 panel tiles (!). In total 781 buttons to press!
- up to 1200 trains per day!
The timetable is from Winter 2012/2013. The timetable contains next to the commuter and local trains of course all ICE, IC. Also a whole bunch of freight trains go through the area!